Dec 31, 2021
Today we're discussing how Tesla navigated the chip shortage,
BTS's NFT venture, the crypto group that wants to turn Blockbuster
into a streaming service, Walmart drawing one in four dollars spent
on click and collect, John Madden passing at age 85, the CDC
warning against cruise travel, a high-end champagne shortage,
Winners, Losers, Content Recommendations, and more.
Happy New Year! - Group Chat News 12.30.21
- Why Group Chat is cautiously optimistic heading
into 2022. [0:43]
- How Elon is just better. [15:06]
- Will Oculus be the iPhone for Web3? [17:25]
- A crypto group wants to buy Blockbuster and turn it
into a steaming service. [25:33]
- Will click and collect catch on? [28:50]
- How Dee is weirdly good at fantasy football.
- RIP to Hall of Fame coach and broadcaster, John
- Are cruises canceled? [46:03]
- Winners, Losers, and Content Recommendations.
- Group Chat Shout Outs. [1:05:47]
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Connect with Group Chat!