Nov 24, 2021
Today we've got the CEO of OpTic Gaming, Hector Rodriguez, on
the podcast to talk about his success stories in both gaming and
cannabis. Then we're discussing crypto, Grammy nominations 2022,
the easing of supply chain problems, Manscaped's $1 billion SPAC
deal, Zoom Video's final remaining support level, Farfetch missing
revenue estimates, As Seen on Social, and more.
Go To Sleep And It Goes Up – Group Chat News
- A Group Chat exclusive interview with Hector
Rodriguez, CEO of OpTic Gaming. They discuss his introduction into
gaming, his big wins, being in a young man’s game, and his recent
move into the cannabis industry. [1:31]
- The crypto world is moving at an alarming pace,
PROCEED WITH CAUTION! [26:04]
- What will you and your family be discussing this
- Group Chat’s first take on the Grammy nominations.
- Do the supply-chain problems show signs of easing?
- Good for you Manscaped. [59:00]
- The Zoom fatigue is real. [1:00:18]
- It’s a Farfetch problem. [1:06:16]
- Happy Black Friday! [1:10:53]
- Group Chat Shout Outs. [1:13:46]
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Connect with Hector!
Connect with Group Chat!